Let us help you save some cash in preparation for the hustle and bustle. Farmers Bank of Northern Missouri offers Christmas Club Accounts to help you save for the holidays. Account holders can deposit into the account any time, several times throughout the year. To help you stay on track, withdrawals are not allowed to be made from the account. A check will be mailed to each account holder in November, just in time for the Christmas shopping season.
- Unlimited Deposits
- Interest bearing account-credited annually.
- $5.00 minimum balance to open
- No withdrawals can be made before maturity (unless death occurs)
- A check will be mailed at the beginning of November to all account owners. Money can also be deposited into another Farmers Bank of Northern Missouri account.
- Accounts can be opened any time during the year and will remain open after the holiday season, providing a deposit is made by December 15th.
- Interest is calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit cash and on us items to your account. All other noncash items (checks) will begin to accrue interest on the business day we receive credit for the deposit according to the collection schedule established by the Federal Reserve Bank.