Experience the convenience of Mobile Banking.
Manage your accounts with confidence using the safe and secure Farmers Bank Mobile APP.
Here’s How to Get Started:
- Enroll in ONLINE BANKING.
- Download the Farmers Bank of Northern Missouri mobile app from your app store.
- Sign into the app using your ONLINE BANKING Username and password.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
Features and Functions:
- View your current balance & past transactions
- Transfer funds between your Farmers Bank Accounts.
- Access Online Bill Pay to view, and pay bills.
- Make Mobile Deposits
- To deposit checks using the Farmers Bank App, you must call your local bank branch and request the service.
- When you are ready to make a deposit, follow the instructions below.
- Close all apps running in the background on your phone.
- Endorse the back of your check. Include your signature, “FOR DEPOSIT ONLY” and your account number. Do not check the box to indicate remote or mobile deposit.
- Select Deposit.
- Select Deposit a Check.
- Select the account you would like to deposit the check into.
- Enter the amount of the check. Make sure this amount matches the legal written amount on the check.
- Take a photo of the front of the check.
- Take a photo of the back of the check.
For best results, place check on solid background. Keep image within the lines on the screen and in focus. Hold the phone flat, steady and squared above the check.
Mobile deposits are accepted 24/7. Funds deposited after 3:00 p.m. will be available on the next business day.
The daily deposit limit is $5,000. Contact your local branch to request a higher limit.
The name on the deposit account and the name on the made payable line of the check must match.
Third-party checks cannot be deposited using this method.
Keep check safe for 14 days after deposit.
Customer is responsible for storage and destruction of check.