Traditional Savings Accounts or Certificates of Deposits are a great way to help you save your money. We also offer long term savings with our selection of IRA's.
Passbook Savings Account
- It only takes $50.00 to open a new passbook savings account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield are subject to change at any time.
- This account is free to anyone under the age of 18. For individuals over the age of 18, there is no maintenance charge on accounts with a balance of more than $50.00.
- This account has a limit of 6 withdrawals per month. There is a monthly fee of $.10 for each withdrawal exceeding the 6 item limit.
- A statement will be mailed to each account holder on the last day of the year.
NOTE: If you close any interest bearing account before the accrued interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Farmers Bank of Northern Missouri reserves the right to close any account.
If any account remains overdrawn for 30 consecutive days, the bank reserves the right to close the account.
By signing the signature card on any account, you each agree that we may without prior notice set off the funds in an account against any past due and payable debt to us now or in the future. In case of a partnership or joint owner, each agree to let the bank debit the account for one of the owners debt.
Statement Savings Account
- You can open a statement savings account with an initial deposit of $100.00.
- This account is free to anyone under age 18. For individuals over the age of 18, no fees are incurred if you keep your balance above $100.00 each month.
- You will receive a monthly statement showing all activity for the account.
- This account can be accessed by telephone transfer to another account. We do, however, warn users of the 3-withdrawal limitation per statement cycle. Federal Law considers savings accounts a restricted usage account. The fee for each withdrawal exceeding the 3-item limit is $1.00.