FFA & 4-H Youth Ag Loan Program
In support of our area youth in agriculture, Farmers Bank of Northern Missouri is proud to make agricultural loans available to FFA and 4-H members in our market areas of Northern Missouri and Southern Iowa. In addition to providing financial assistance, the program can also be a financial education tool. Students will learn to evaluate their enterprise performance by preparing financial statements and cash flows with their loan officer.
FFA & 4-H Loans are subject to the following:
- Interest rate is determined by subtracting the student's GPA from a base interest rate, currently 7.75% APR* as of 1/17/19. Base rate is subject to change.
- Up to a $10,000-line limit can be available for applicable projects. Amounts greater than $10,000 can be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Repayment period is dependent on loan purchase.
- Student must have a qualified co-applicant, unless they are 18 and credit worthy.
- Program is available throughout student's eligibility to participate in FFA & 4-H.
- Loan Officer will make project visit(s) with the student to discuss how the project is doing, things to change and possible ways to expand
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Grades based on an 11-point scale will be converted to a 4.0 scale.