Good Grades Loan
Good grades do pay off at Farmers Bank of Northern Missouri!
Are you age 15-18 and thinking about a car purchase?
Find the car that you want, then come and talk to us.
Bring your grade card or transcript, and we will deduct your grade point average from a base car rate to establish your loan rate.
Please contact a loan officer for more information.
The following conditions apply:
- You must be 15 to 18 years of age.
- You must reside in our market areas of northern Missouri and southern Iowa.
- You must have a qualified applicant with you, unless you are 18 and credit-worthy.
- Length of loan will be based upon age of vehicle and mileage.
- Grades based on an 11 point scale will be converted to a 4.0 scale.
- Subject to normal bank underwriting.
- This promotion may be changed or terminated at the bank's discretion.
- First-time car buyers only.