With Farmers Bank you have a variety of mortgage loan options. To understand the unique advantages of each type of mortgage loan available our loan professionals will work one on one with you to select the mortgage product that is right for you. Loan types available are:
Residential (in-house financing)
Residential long term fixed rate (secondary market financing)
Checklist - What you will need to have when you discuss your mortgage options with a Farmers Bank loan professional.
• Social security number
• Photo I.D.
• W-2’s for the past 2 years
• Address of residence for past 2 years
• Copy of most recent pay stubs covering 30 days with year-
• Copy of last 2 months bank statements for all accounts
• Loan information and address of real estate owned
• Copy of offer and acceptance contract signed by all parties
• Copy of last 2 years corporate tax returns, including all
• Balance and monthly payment for all of your current loans
and the lenders name
• If self-employed – last 2 years personal tax returns